Saturday, November 30, 2013

Who am I? And why should you care what I think.

I read a lot at work (I monitor computers so I have a lot of free time). I like to analyze things. I have read a lot about this case. I have jumped on every conspiracy out there before  I even resigned myself to the fact that it was a Lone Nut. Then I settled down and started to "investigate" from the point of view of what is real legal proof? Giving little credence to witness and written testimony but more on the hard evidence.                                                            
 I believe part of the problem has been that people get their pet theories and try and prove themselves right. Or an author creates a new theory based on his perception of the evidence or financial motivation. Of course we can't discount the CIA types who put out their own "theories" to confuse the people and make everyone think the simplest solution is probably the right one.                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment