Saturday, November 30, 2013

What I don't neccessarily agree with

I just can't swallow the shot from the front. Obviously it would all but destroy my theory, but that's not the reason. If I were to make it seem as though Oswald was the lone gunman why would I want shots coming from an entirely different direction. To paraphrase an old football axiom: only 3 things can happen with a front shot and 2 are bad. If JFK gets hit in the head, few questions could be asked. If you miss, which is more likely than not, there are just too many targets that would easily unravel the lone nut theory.                                                        
That it was a government wide execution or cover up. If my theory is correct then at most the CIA told LBJ and the FBI that something went wrong and they need to hush this thing up. Now obviously LBJ did want to have one investigation but it was more to make sure some idiot didn't tick off the Russians and talk us into a war.                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment